Sie werden mögen
Capital of art and culture!
Discover the city’s most beautiful monuments!
Unique and excellent tour in a small group!
Wesentliche Informationen *
Mandatory printed voucher
Dauer 4 Stunden
You will travel to Aix-en-Provence by minibus, once you arrive you will follow your guide on a walking tour of the city.
Discover the Cours Mirabeau, a large avenue shaded by trees in the heart of the town, magnificent houses dating back to the 17th and 18th century also line the avenue right up to the famous fountain!
In the minibus, your driver/tour guide will tell you everything you need to know about how the city became the capital of art and culture!
From Picasso to Cezanne, they have all been captivated by the charm and the beauty of this roman city which has today become the cultural centre of Provence!
Enjoy some free time in the city to wander around the parks and buy your souvenirs from one of the many traditionalboutiques!
Also visit the Cezanne Studio which is the last place where the artist drew his masterpieces.
At the end of the day, you will be driven back to Marseilles.
Unravel all the secrets of Aix-en-Provence during this tour which explores every corner of the city!
Ort der Abreise
During your reservation, you will be asked to choose a language for your tour:
Gut zu wissen
- Availability: Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday (excluding exceptional cases)
- Departure time: 9:00am
- Duration: 4 hours
- Departure point: centre of Marseilles.
- A minimum of 2 people is required for this activity.
- Preferential tariffs are available for children under the age of 12 years old.
- Kids under the age of 4 are not allowed on this tour
- This activity is not suitable for persons with reduced mobility.
- Transport includes an air-conditioned minibus (maximum capacity 8 people).
- The tour will include a commentary in English, French or Spanish from your driver.
Der Preis beinhaltet
- Commentary from the driver/tour guide.
- Minibus transport to/from the centre of Marseilles.
Der Preis beinhaltet nicht
- Entrance to attractions and monuments.
- Personal expenses.