Make the most of your stay in Beijing and try traditional Chinese roast duck, prepared by the Quanjude Restaurant!
Chinese food has a great reputation and roast duck is the capital’s speciality. There is a famous proverb which says you cannot visit Beijing without trying the roast duck from Quanjude. In fact, the chefs from Quanjude are some of the best cooks in the country and have a reputation for making the best roast duck in town.
- Duck wings, vegetable salad (for 3-6 people only)
- Peppered duck (for 3-6 people only)
- Sautéed beef with local sauce
- Sautéed vegetables (seasonal)
- Quanjude’s roast duck (half a duck)
- Flour pancakes in the shape of lotus leaves
- Thick soya sauce with sliced leeks