Become acquainted with the history of the United States and one of its founding fathers, Benjamin Franklin!
During this enriching and informative walking tour, you will see a number of places influenced by this illustrious character during the period of US independence, including:
- Independence Hall (where the constitution was signed in 1776)
- Christ Church, one of the first churches on American soil
- Liberty Bell, symbol of American independence
- The house of Betsy Ross, who dreamt up and created the first Star-Spangled Banner of the US
- The National Constitution Center
- And many more!
Your guide will accompany you throughout the tour, sharing their knowledge of American history and the country's fight for independence!