Sie werden mögen
VIP access to the Vatican museums and the Sistine chapel
Explanations from your art historian guide
Small groups of 20 people or less
Audio headsets so you can always hear your guide
Wesentliche Informationen *
Fast track ticket
Dauer 2 Stunden 30 Minuten
Anfangszeiten 08:00 , 09:00 , 09:15 , 09:30 , 09:45 , 10:00 , 14:30
Discover the Vatican with this guided tour. You will avoid waiting in line, and will even have priority over other skip-the-line ticket holders with this special VIP tour.
Once inside, you will first head to the balcony of the Vatican Gardens, from where you can see the dome of St. Peter's Basilica, before following your guide through the ancient statues and modern sculptures of the Courtyard of the Pine Cone.
On the way to the Sistine Chapel, you will walk with your guide through the Hall of Maps, the Gallery of Tapestries, the Gallery of Candelabra and the Raphael Rooms. These works of art will come to life as you follow your guide's commentary through your audio headset.
As it is forbidden to speak in the Sistine Chapel, your guide will give you all the information about this mythical room of the papal palaces where the cardinals meet in conclave to elect the new pope, so that you don't miss any details. Once inside, you'll take time to observe the rich details of the walls and the famous vault, from the Last Judgement above the altar to the shields depicting violent biblical stories.
In two and a half hours, you'll admire the Vatican's artistic treasures and discover how the popes used art and culture to spread their message. You will leave having not only appreciated the Vatican, but also having understood it.
- De fin mars à fin octobre: lundi, mardi, jeudi et samedi : 9h30 (actuellement indisponible)
- Toute l'année: du lundi au samedi: 10h et 14h30
- D'avril à mi-novembre: du lundi au samedi au 9h,10h, 11h et 14h30
- De fin mars à fin octobre: lundi, mardi, jeudi et samedi : 11h
- De janvier à mars : samedi : 11h
- D'avril à octobre: lundi, jeudi et samedi : 11h
- De novembre à décembre: samedi : 11h
- De fin mars à fin octobre: lundi, mardi, jeudi et samedi : 9h30
Gut zu wissen
- Availability: from Monday to Saturday, depending on language selected
- Departure point: the Vatican Museums
- Out of respect for the religious nature of the sites you visit, you are asked not to wear flip flops, shorts, skirts falling above the knee, sleeveless or otherwise inappropriate clothing
- This tour is not accessible to people with reduced mobility
- Pushchairs/strollers are not permitted on this tour
- For security reasons, the Vatican Museums and the Sistine Chapel reserve the right to check the contents of bags. It is therefore possible that you experience a waiting time at the security check-point, given the high number of visitors. Please note that large bags, tripods, umbrellas and backpacks are not permitted within the Vatican Museums. Please refrain from bringing such items as you risk being refused entry. Your guide will make sure any delays are minimized and that you get access as quickly as possible.
Der Preis beinhaltet
- Guided tour of the Vatican
- VIP entry tickets to the Vatican Museum and the Sistine Chapel
- Headphones for listening to the guide's commentary
Der Preis beinhaltet nicht
- Hotel pick-up/drop-off
- Tips (optional)
- Any other extras